View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 11:13 PM   #7
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wrangler87, I'm not familiar with that incident.

Good recollection, DorianBlack. That was a case where the guy took advantage of the situation and didn't fool too many people. He certainly didn't have a gun to his head, and it's pretty clear to me from the video that he knew he was doing something wrong but he thought he'd go along to get his eyes, and hands and cock, on an attractive 18 y/o girl for his own pleasure. He deserved the sentence.

Quote:
Can you think of another similar scenario? And could this be a fantasy for anyone here? I personally find the scenario of being forced raped by someone who probably won't be convicted of a crime HOT! : )

Can you think of any more fun scenarios similar to this?
Yes, Carrie, I think these kinds of scenarios are hot, and have had a number of such fantasies, and posted stories along these lines: A mom is molested in front of her son, and the son is "forced" to take his mom; Or his sister; A timid schoolboy is forced to molest his teacher in class; A disgruntled employee forces a woman's co-workers, bosses, and subordinates to fuck her; One of my more outrageous stories has some punks robbing a church service, raping a hot MILF they see in a pew, and forcing the priest and parishioners to fuck and grope the woman. Often, these women are being taken by men they may not like, and she knows that she probably won't get any justice.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote