View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #4
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Offhand, I can recall one case where male victims were forced to rape female victims - The Seacrest Diner incident in 1982, where a group of men robbed a crowded restaurant, made everybody strip, and then ordered, "Everybody start to fuck!" Everyone was forced into sexual positions, and the robbers kicked people if they weren't doing it properly. In some cases, it was women with women. According to one witness/victim, "Everyone did whatever they could get away with," as far as actually having sex or just simulating sex. I'd like to know if there were couples who actually had sex, and what their relationship was before that incident. The robbers were apprehended and convicted, but I'm pretty sure none of the patrons or employees were charged with anything.

Just my guess, but mostly I think that if it were fairly clear that the bad guys ordered or physically forced the male "victim" upon the female, then prosecutors wouldn't touch the case. A lot of my fantasies along this line involve family members (sons with mothers) or friends, in which case the victim wouldn't cooperate with the prosecution.

But, in my opinion, it wouldn't be a sure-fire thing that the guy would get off free, if he showed too much enthusiasm, and/or the victim and prosecutors felt he was acting in collusion with the rapists. In a case like this, possibly the side with the best lawyer would win.

I saw a news item on TV maybe 15 years ago, where a small business owner attempted to hire a guy to rape his secretary in his office after hours, and the plan was for the hired man to "force" the business owner to join in. The guy he tried to hire was an undercover cop with a wire, and on TV they played a brief audio clip of the businessman explaining how he wanted the rapist to "force" him into the act.

I also read about a home invader who raped a mother in front of her son. The rapist invited the son to join in, but the son refused, saying that he "respected" his mother.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote