View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 12:01 PM   #19
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Ah, but then I would have you right where I want you, cause if ou say anything, I would accuse hubby of being involved of putting you up to it, to seduce me to get his job. I would make sure that every man, and off course the women, in the company knows what an easy piece of meat you are, how simple it was to get you on your back, so you can either be a target for every Tom, Dick or Harriet to try their luck on, or just stay my own private plaything...the choice is yours Bambi...
So, I get to chose between "Whore" and "Whore" - I might want to take the easy way out, record our conversation on my phone and turn you in...
To take this back to the original question...drugs sound easier than blackmail, no? There are so many dangerous traps...
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote