View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #29
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW

I know some of the guys here are gonna raz me for this, but I hate girls with big chests, anything over C cup is a MAJOR turn off for me. Not into big girls either, I am fairly sporty, and I'd prefer a challenge. Like everyone else has said, hygiene, I have no idea how Pickton, and the Green River Killer went after homeless hookers, besides the fact I could never do what they did in RL, I could also never fuck a girl who was that dirty or that easy to get.

Biggest turn on for me is when a girl is dressed down, sweats/pajamas/sports gear hair tied up in a rats nest of a bun no make up on, when she least expects someone to notice her. I always thought it was sort of weird, but when I see girls in dresses and heels I am not that attracted.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote