View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 02:35 PM   #216
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I take the amulet out again, 'Alright little fuck toy listen carefully, whenever I use the keyword, you will comply to my every order because you want to. You want to please me so everytime I use the phrase guilty pleasure you'll obey without questions, and right now its a guilty pleasure that you want me to rape every hole you've got" As I speak the phrase you start thinking and feeling guilty that you always wanted to be raped. "Now lie on your back with your head over the edge of the bed and open your mouth." You do so feeling embaressed and aroused as your hands go to your pussy.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote