Thread: Heel Grabbers
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 08:40 AM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually it's an old fantasy for me that I'm meeting that very arrogant high class Paris looking bitch in a club. She starts heating me up and she invites me to her place. Of course I'm following, she offers a drink, with a sleeping drug inside. When I wake up, I'm tied on a bed, stomach sheets side. She's looking at me with a spark of triumph in her eyes. She gets her clothes off with some sort of a teasing dance, listening to some night club music. Then she stands on the bed and say 'Ha ha I dominate you. I'm gonna walk on you now'. And she walks on me barefoot.

That is heaven to me.
A lot of people are into the fantasy of been stepped on with leather boots, but even if I love boots I have to say I'm not into pain that much.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote