View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 09:51 AM   #13
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

I spend long, glorious minutes sucking and biting at your fine breasts, getting more excited by the second. I am sucking my own daughter's breasts! Just the thought of it drives me wild. I pay particular attention to your nipples, sucking at them, pulling at the other one with my fingers. Your renewed struggles also excite me, but when you knee me in the stomach, I grunt and get angry.

I move very fast. SLAP! My hand connects with your face. It's the first time I ever hit you, and I shudder at the violent emotion. It wasn't a very strong slap, but very sudden and very stinging. "If you're a naughty little girl, Daddy will punish you!" Then, as quickly as I've slapped you, I grab your arms, pull them over your head again, and then you hear a metallic CLICK.

I just manacled your right arm over your head, and then I do the same to your left. The bed has iron manacles specially prepared. "I hope this won't be necessary after a while." I say, in a threatening tone. I move farther down a little, grabbing your curvy thighs roughly, opening them with my brute strength.

"You said something about illegal, Cleo?" I laugh madly. "Me and my buddies, we OWN this town. We decide what is legal here. And guess what? If I want you to be my wife, you will! How do you like that? Having your own Daddy as your husband?"

As I say that, I stare at your crotch, still barely covered by your short little skirt. The hunger in my eyes is scary.
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote