View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 07:10 AM   #123
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
I'm involved in an on-going IM - RP with a nice lady I met on this great board, although she's more active elsewhere. Our "story line" involves an extended home invasion. My character has brought in a number of bags with clothing he likes (dresses, gowns, etc). She is forced to wear them to please the intruder--or else.

We found that we are both extremely turned on by the extravagent preparations--making her shower, set her hair, choose the "right" lingerie, put on the dress, etc. It's all a lot of fun--and intensely arousing!
Yes that sounds highly erotic and a lot of fun!
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote