View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 05:32 AM   #1
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default What's with the sleeping rape?

I have seen a lot of videos where either the girl is knocked out by some drugs or the guy just finds her while she's sleeping and rapes her while she's asleep. Maybe it's just me, but I don't really care for these fantasies. The girl should know that I'm there and she should know exactly what's happening to her. If she's passed out then it just seems to be counterproductive, the whole point is my power over her, if she doesn't know this happened then it just doesn't work.

Plus it doesn't make sense to me, if she wasn't drugged, that she wouldn't wake up from a guy pounding her pussy.

But this did get me thinking, for the women is getting raped while you're asleep a turn on for you? And guys is raping a sleeping chick really that big of turn on for you? (I'm mostly just trying to understand this fetish).
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote