View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 07:19 PM   #8
obrain2007

obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Rape of Mia Toretto - Part 2

And here's Part 2:

Deluga placed his dick in the entrance of Mia’s butthole, she closed her eyes as she felt the tip going in.

-GAHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

The men cheered as half of the length of Deluga’s 12 inch cock buried into the young woman’s ass, Deluga felt the warmth and tightness of the hole involving his dick.

-Oh yeah, just as I like it, real tight... don’t worry baby... I loose you up so the rest won’t hurt much.

-no... AHHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! STOP !!!!!

With pleasure in his face Deluga sunk the rest of his cock with one last thrust feeling Mia’s ass cheeks against him.

-Do you like it puta, do you like to feel dick in your ass? - the man holding his hands said

Deluga loved to enjoy ass rape, he remained motionless for a few moments, feeling the whole length of his dick inside the warm of the young woman’s innards, Mia was gasping for air, feeling the enormous pain of her anus and rectum being stretched by the man’s hot rod.

-Ready for some good ass fuck putita? - Deluga said

Mia began to scream and moan as the men began to thrust in her rectum, first he went slowly, savoring the pleasure of being the first to fuck her ass, then he started to move faster, the men around laughed and cheered as Mia screamed and tears ran down her face while the sound of Deluga’s moans and her ass cheeks impacting on his tights filled the room, after several minutes Deluga screamed and Mia felt his rectum fill with his cum, he stayed inside of her for a few moments and then he pulled his dick out, a pink mix of cum and blood all over it.

-This was the best ass I have fucked in a long time - he declared

He glared at his men and as he caressed her ass, he ripped what was left of the panties and tied her hands on her back. He then moved so he could stay in front of Mia’s face, her face, mix of sweat and tears glared at the figure before her, she saw the man, still naked, his dick filthty with shit, cum and blood all over it dangling between his legs, Mia whimpered when he pulled her by the hair and placed his cock in her face.

-Clean it up bitch. And do it nice.

Almost unconscious Mia didn’t resisted as he forced his dick inside her mouth, the young woman felt the taste of her own anus, blood and Deluga’s cum all at the same time. He glared at his men.

-Well boys, who wants to fuck that sweet and tight ass next?

The men cheered and the one called Chameleon was first to get between Mia’s legs, after pulling down his pants he placed his dick between the girl’s asscheeks and with one hard thrust sank its whole length in her anus.

-GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! - Mia’s scream muffled by the dick in her mouth

-Keep sucking bitch, ain’t she sweet Chameleon? - Deluga asked

-Oh yeah, her ass is delicious - he replied as he started to pump the anal cavity

Mia only moaned in pain after Deluga withdrew his cock from her mouth, it lasted for just seconds as another man forced the whole length of his cock in her mouth.

-Lube it bitch, I’ll fuck your ass next... oh yeah...

-You have an incredible ass puta, I can fuck you all night long, - Chameleon said as he increased his trusts

Chameleon moaned as he came inside her ass. The men who had his dick on Mia’s mouth withdrew and slapped her.

-I’m next bitch... I’ll fuck that ass hard...

He rolled Mia over and placed his legs on his shoulders and held her knees so her ass would be just right as he laid on top of her, the man, known as Lizard, love to see the face of his victims as he raped them, he kissed Mia’s tits and then he positioned his cock in her anus, a small line of blood coming out of it.

-Ready bitch?

-GAAAAAHHHHH stop... no more...

-FUCK YEAH!!!!

Mia could feel her ass burn as he rammed his cock time and time again while licking her neck and caressing her tits.

-Oh yeah, can you feel it bitch? I’m fucking your ass, oh yeah, it’s still tight....

The rest of the men cheered, Mia just glared around, knowing that they were also going to have a turn in her anus...

To be continued..
obrain2007 is offline   Reply With Quote