View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:02 PM   #67
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I look at Sunil pointing his gun at my pussy and I realize my time has come. Its all going to be over soon, but cant they shoot me right in the head to get me out of it soon....

He fires twice at my vagina and unbelievable, undescribable pain shoots up in my vagina as the bullets pierces thru my uterus and reaches deep near my spine.

I cant even scream as my mouth and eyes open wide as a reaction, hands rise from the ground a bit and then the body goes limp on the floor.

Next shot at my belly takes most of the life out of the body. I convulse with pain but the sensation of pain has gone now.

One more shot on my chest and my eyes go blank, I cant see what is happening.... as my eyes are closed forever.

A promising spy, a beautiful girl, a tough commando, a trained savior falls to a series of brutal rapes, physical and verbal abuse, torture, mutilation and finally, gun shots aimed at her body. She goes with loads of grief and complains....

End..............................................
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote