View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 08:57 PM   #57
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sitting on Bob's lap, he is holding my arms behind my back with one hand while rubbing my pussy with the other. I've already learned that if I try to close my legs, he will pull my pubic hair without mercy. As I sit there, with my legs spread wide, his fingers playing with my pussy, John is videoing the scene.

"Why Sharon, you're wet down here. Are you turned on by me or the camera? Are you getting all of this John?"

"Please, please, just put the camera away." I know it won't do any good to ask them to stop touching me, but at least my humiliation will be reduced if it's not being recorded. "Please, I'm being good."

"You bet I am; see if you can spread her lips a little, so I can get a good shot of her pink hole." says John.

"Please, no.......just put the camera away"

"That's it Sharon, use those cunt muscles of yours." Bob says as his fingers pump in and out of my pussy.

"Let's see if she can take your whole fist."

"Oh god no." I try harder to escape Bob's grap, but he holds tight.

"Where do you think you're going baby. You heard him, er're going to fist you and open your cunt more than it's ever been opened before."

"Ooooo, please nooooo." I shake my head side to side and sob.

John says, "This is going to look great on the internet. You're going to be a star Sharon. From now on every time you walk into a bar, you're going to be wondering if the men looking at you have seen you on the internet and know what your private parts really look like."

"Oooo, please noooooo." I kick and scream, trying to free myself from Bob's grasp, but it seems the only thing I accomplish is to drive his fingers deeper inside me. The tears are flowing now, thinking of this video on the internet. My neighbors seeing it, the parents of my children's friends, everyone. "Please..... don't"
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote