View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 08:05 AM   #55
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Please, don't take any more video." I say as John reaches for the video camera, but I continue to dance for them in just my thong and heels.

Bob responds, "But you want to be a star, don't you Sharon? You like people watching you dance. At least you did at the bar; so come on dance for us a little."

"Huh?" I keep dancing, not knowing what Bob is talking about. Dancing at what bar? Must be the vodka, either I didn't hear him right or I don't remember dancing at any bar. Wow, this stuff is really going to my head, I'm almost tripping over my own feet.

"Come over hear and sit on my lap baby before you hurt something." Bob says.

I sway over to where he is on the sofa and turn away from him to sit, when I feel his hands on my hips, pulling me down onto his lap. My head is spinning. Bob is running his hands up and down my thighs. I try to push his hands away, but I'm not too coordinated. Oh, I am on his lap. "You ready for this?"

"Huh?"

Suddenly, Bob is yanking my thong. I feel it pulling tight up against my pussy and ass crack. "Oww." It's digging into me. My black thong is between my lips and he keeps pulling harder, harder, "owww." It rips and Bob tosses the scrap of cloth aside. I notice that the camera is pointed between my legs. I move my hands down to cover my pussy, but Bob quickly grabs my arms and he holds them behind my back. I struggle to free my arms, but he is too strong, I can't get loose and he is only using one arm.

His free hand comes around in front and starts to rub my pussy. I clamp my legs shut to deny him access. But then Bob grabs a handful of my pubic hair and yanks. "Keep those legs open."

"Ahhhhh.....ok, ok." I spread my legs and he releases my pubic hair. His fingers go back to to rubbing my pussy. I feel his fingers on my clit, rubbing, stroking. I try to squirm away, but his hand stays with me. I feel his fingers spreading my lips and John gets down on the floor, between my legs, the camera getting a good view of my pussy. "Please, please, don't...." "Ooooo." I feel Bob's fingers sliding along my lips. I can tell that I'm wet. I blush in shame.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote