View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 08:10 PM   #51
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I slowly sway to the jazz the guys start commenting, "Put a little more effort in it Sharon, or maybe you'd rather be doing something else."

Hearing the insinuated threat I start to dance much more vigorously. Not just swaying, but shaking it. As long as I can keep dancing, maybe it will keep these animals off of me.

John goes to get more beers, but he comes back in with beer and a bottle of vodka. "Hold these while I get Sharon loosened up a little."

"No, no, that's ok," I say as I back up from John.

John reaches out and grabs my arm and pulls me back to the center of the room. He holds the bottle up to my lips and says "drink." I pause for a moment, but I quickly realize that I don't have a choice. I open my lips and John tilts the bottle up. I taste the vodka hitting my tongue, when John grabs my hair and pulls my head back further, pouring more of the vodka into my mouth. I can't quite swallow it fast enough and a little overflows my mouth and I can feel it running down my chin. Finally, he lowers the bottle and lets go of my hair. I look at the bottle, about a quarter of it is gone. "You got your dress stained, you had better get some water on that if you like that dress."

OMG, they are going to let me go upstairs that easy. As I head for the stairs, I find that I was wrong.

"Where do you think you're going? I'll take care of the dress, just take it off. DO IT NOW BITCH."

That wild unpredicatable side of John is showing. It scares me. I start to shake. I reach back and slowly unzip my dress, sliding it off my shoulders and down my arms. I tell myself to calm down. They have already seen you naked, they have already made you do unspeakable things, it can't be any worse, I tell myself. I lower the dress, exposing my bra, pantyhose and thong underneath the hose. I step out of the dress and hold it out to John. "Thank you," I say as I hand it to him.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote