View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 08:11 AM   #49
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sitting on the sofa next to Bob, I start to rub his thigh while begging him not to let John hurt me. If I can get Bob to drop his pants to his ankles, while I suck his cock, I will have a chance to run for it.

"That's it baby, now you're getting into the spirt of things. Go up a little higher and tell me what you feel."

I tell myself, go ahead Sharon, this is your chance, your chance to get away. I slide my hand up his thigh to his crotch. I can feel his penis and his balls thru his pants, the same penis that raped my mouth a couple of hours ago. "I feel your cock and balls," I blush having to say those words.

Bob grabs a handful of my hair and forces my head down into his lap, rubbing my face over his penis. "Open you mouth and use your lips to squeeze it baby."

I open my mouth and feel your penis growing thru your thin pants; growing bigger as my lips run over it.

"I can feel it getting hard already. Don't you?" Bob says as he yanks my head up by my hair.

"Yes, yes, I feel it....Please, you don't have to be so rough."

"What's going on here?" John says.

Oh no. There goes my chance to escape. I feel dejected. I whisper to Bob, "Please, don't let him hurt me."

"But it wouldn't be fair for me to keep you all to myself, now would it?"

The two of them talk and decide that I should dance for them, "Like whe does when she's trying to attract half the men at a bar." "You'd like to dance for us wouldn't you Sharon?" John asks.

Looking at the expression on his face, I can see that he is looking for an excuse to hurt me. "Yes, ,,,, yes, I would like to dance for you. I get up off the sofa and go to the stereo and put on the jazz station. I am shaking with fear as I start to sway to the music.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote