View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 01:09 PM   #44
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

John hops in the front as I hold the back door open for you. Once inside you ask where we are going now. Back to your house you want to get cleaned up don’t you?

When we get back to your house John pulls right into the garage and shuts the car off we all get out and as I’m pushing you through the kitchen John opens the fridge saying well we won’t strive but there’s only a couple beers in here. I grab you by the arm saying where’s the money baby? You motion toward the hall and I say John see how much she’s got in her purse. Then go to the liquor store and buy enough beer to last till Thursday at least.

I let go of your arm and say now you get upstairs and get cleaned up then change cloths. Put something on like you’re going out with your husband maybe something he bought you. I’m going to be sitting right down here watching some TV. And when John comes back I think we make another movie. Sense you looked so good in the last one.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote