View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 12:19 AM   #43
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As soon as Dave's penis swelled to it's full size in my mouth, he pulled out and began moving down my body, playing with my breasts, sucking my nipples. I felt them swelling. I closed my eyes, I couldn't bare the embarrassment. My nipples were showing how my body was reacting to Dave. My nipples, sticking straight up, almost an inch, pointing obscenely toward the ceiling, like little erections. I feel his hand rubbing between my legs, caressing me pussy thru my panties. I can feel the moisture on the crotch of my thong. Dave's finger snaking inside my panties, finding my wet hole. He starts to finger me. "Mmmmmmmm"

His finger slides up my wet slit to my clit, gently stroking it. "Ooooo" My hips start to move. He slides further down my body, grabbing my thong on both sides and quickly yanking it down. "oooo". Then he is back up. I feel the head of his penis sliding up and down my wet slit. He positions himself at my entrance. I realize that this is it. He is going to fuck me. He pushes forward, spreading my lips. I feel him sinking into my pussy, pushing further and further in. Then he hits bottom. I feel his pubic hair pressing against my pubic hair.

He starts to fuck me. In, out, in out. "Ooooo" My pussy is wetting his cock down. It easily slides in and out, faster, and faster. "oooo" This is my chance to say something. I can whisper in his ear, tell him to call the cops. "Oooooo" My hips are rocking. "Wait, wait, don't cum inside me, don't cum inside me." "ooooo"

I feel him stiffen, driving his cock further into me. I feel the warmth spread inside me. It's too late. He's just planted his seed in my fertile womb. Oh my god, what am I going to do now. What if I'm pregnant. And this creep Bob has a video of it happening.

Dave quickly climbs off the bed and starts to get dressed. I look at Bob, he has moved to the bottom of the bed, apparently focusing the camera on my pussy. I can feel Dave's cum leaking out, running down my ass crack.

"Time to get going honey" Bob says, "get dressed."

I sit up on the bed in a daze. I grab my thong and slide it up my legs. I put on my sheer blouse, then skirt, then jacket. I can't believe that I just did that. I'm dazed. I follow Bob, and John brings up the rear as we are leaving the house. What am I going to do now?
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote