View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #41
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm almost enjoying sucking on Dave's cock. If it weren't for Bob and Dave, maybe I would have been doing this on my own. Nah, probably not. I look over and see Bob there with the video camera. Dave puts both hands on my head and starts guiding my motions. Then it becomes more forceful, fucking my mouth. Soon, he is hitting the back of my throat. Oh, I hate this. I feel his head swelling in my mouth, he's holding my head tighter, pushing deeper. Here it comes. His cum, flooding my throat, filling my mouth. I have to swallow.

"Now swallow it Sharon, then you can suck his dick clean and lick his balls." Ewwww. I swallow and then gently suck Dave's softening cock. I hate to lick balls, so I just concentrate on Dave's cock. "You heard him Sharon, get him hard again and he can fuck you on the bed."

Dave picks me up and tosses me onto the bed. He stradles me and lays his dick at my mouth. I lift my head and take him in my mouth for the second time. Mmmmm. This is better, nice and soft. This is the part of cock sucking that I really like; starting off soft and feel the cock grow big and hard in my mouth. I start sucking him, my tongue working it's magic. I feel his cock start to swell.

I wonder, should I say, honey, did you remember the condoms? No, they have that gun, they won't like it if I ruin their fun. I don't say anything, just moan around Dave's cock as it continues to swell inside my mouth.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote