Thread: Music
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 03:59 AM   #64
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
It's the night of the living dead
All the children are tucked in bed
With the full moon I have a date
In my lycanthropitic state
I am afflicted I have been bitten
It's taking over me, lycanthropy
They devil's mark is tearing me apart
They cry of the wolf is taking over me
You'd better run you'd better hide
When you're a werewold no one's on your side
AAAHHUUUUUUUUUU
When I was young I was attacked by the living dead
They made me into one of them
Tear the flesh from your face
Bury you in the coldest hell
Takeover your mind
For you it's the toll of the bell
AAAHHUUUUUUUUUU
Sometimes I wonder what choice I would make if I could turn into a vampire or a werewolf. Werewolves that change at will are cool but those who need to wait for the moonlight are kinda dumb. Well not dumb but I mean it really sucks not to be able to go hunting some fresh flesh whenever you feel like.
Also, the idea of returning to the normal and find myself naked in front of everybody is kind of a turn-off.

Vampires are sexy. They can't have the thrill to see their bodies transforming iinto a beast and they can't have that wonderful feeling of bestial rage but they have many skills like fast moving or high jumping that are cool.

Ya ever noticed in the movies vampires and werewolves are never listening to music ?
What is that ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote