View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #32
JustSexToy

JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I liked the idea of 10 British Soccer Hooligans that came to my country for some fights and grab me on the street in the day of football match.

But what I love most is the idea of being kidnapped by some big black angry men that make me their slave. I would wear a collar and got a tatoo. I would have to serve them in usual way at day and they would me visit at night, but of course some punishments and rapes would happen also during my daily service.
I believe that white people did something terribly wrong to so many non-white people in the past - and continue that in many parts of the world...! As I am white, I feel responsible for this and I would quickly agree I deserved for such a payback.