Thread: Suck This !
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 01:18 PM   #37
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
read recent history , quite a few countries do it america isn't alone in that regard .

i'm done defending my country ,(if you can call what i'm doing that), go ahead and rant about it , while being blind to the rest of the world
i am sure numerous countries have done so...and i am not trying to make some kind of reasonable "rational" argument based on historical facts. very much NOT...my opinions come straight from gut feelings of disgust.i was raised by a gun toting flag waving republican family and grew up thinking all that rhetoric was truth. maybe thats why i feel the way i do today? wouldnt/couldnt deny it
. used to think it was worth changing or fighting for...now i just hope i get to live long enuff to see it all fall down.
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote