View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:31 AM   #22
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well apparently it isnt COMBAT that is leading up to the sexual assaults in the military as it stands right now.. maybe if the US military would stop actively recruiting felons and gang bangers this problem wouldnt be as severe as it is.. and if you think I am making that up.. check into it..years ago when I was a Marine.. a felony kept you OUT of the military.. now its a recruiting plus.. the Army was bitching a couple of years ago about gangs being formed IN the Army by these people. So yeah.. with that kind of soldier.. you're going to have the same mentality as they did on the streets.. you're going to have more crimes.. drugs.. and crimes against ther UCMJ... as far as women serving in combat.. why not?? If they can stand up to the same training as a man.. they deserve an equal chance to kill and die.. I served with several women that I can remember that I wouldnt have had any reservations about having watch my back..the US NAVY is allowing women on subs now.. that is a potential problem.. thats like co-ed prison cells.. the next step in that line of thought is going to have to be nurserys on subs.
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote