View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 06:57 AM   #12
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Your Rape Has Been Approved Ch. 8

Warning: If bestiality is not your thing, you may wish to skip the next two chapters. I'm sure Sue feels the same way. lol

"Untie her and bring her to room 'C', " Mandy told the men.

Sue fought, struggling to get away but was tased a few more times. After that the men easily lifted her and moved her to the next room. This room was lit by large skylights. Like the other, it was also filled with many video cameras. They seemed to be trained on a short wooden bench in its center. The floor of this room wasn't padded but packed dirt.

'The damn place smells like a barn,' Sue thought.

Mandy was there. She had dressed in a tight, black rubber suit. Its crotch was cut out to expose the damp lips of her cunt. There were also holes cut out for her breasts to push through. She stood by a table that held a varied assortment of straps, dildos, vibrators, and other evil looking devices.

"Bring her in," she told the men. She gave them instructions as they worked; "Strap her to the bench, arms at her sides, one strap around the bench and under her breasts. Make it tight. Now, bend her legs in, knees up to her breasts, place the other strap around her legs and the bench. Yes, just like that; Ass up, like a Thanksgiving turkey." When they finished, she picked up a thick 9" vibrator and carried it over to Sue.

"What the fuck...Get me off of here," Sue complained.

Ignoring Sue, Mandy turned the vibrator on high and pushed it deep into Sue's cunt. Excess cum spilled out around it. Someone handed her a roll of duct tape and a rag. Leaning Sue up, she dried her back and belly, then ran the tape under Sue's back, over the end of the vibrator, then over her pubic hairs and belly.

"Get that thing out of me," Sue screamed.

Still ignoring her, Mandy walked back to the table and picked up something else.

"Your such an ass, Sue. That stays there while we keep your other end busy." Mandy replied, motioning to one of the men.

Mandy and the man knelt down by Sue's head. She spoke again; "Like I said, since your such an arrogant ass; We found a friend just like you."

Sue heard a scuffle from the far side of the room. She turned. A tanned, naked blond was leading in a small donkey. The blond stopped when she reached Sue, and began petting its belly.

"What is he here for?" Sue innocently questioned.

"Oh, surely your not that naive, Sue." Mandy replied, while watching the young blond stroke the beast. "Don't let its size fool you. Take a look at that cock, Sue. Think you can swallow that?"

"Oh No!" Sue screamed.

"Hold her head and get her mouth opened," Mandy ordered the man.

Sue no longer screamed, she was clamping her lips tight, and trying to dodge the man's strong hands. Mandy held the strange metal device over Sue's mouth. Soon the man had his hands on her jaw and his fingers over her nose. Sue's chest rose and fell, then drew up tight. Her face was turning red, as she struggled to hold her breath.

"Now, now, your going to have to open, especially with that vibrator humming away in your cunt. Breath, breath, Baby," Mandy teased, waiting patiently, the dental gag at the ready.

Finally Sue opened and gasped for breath. With the quickness of an expert dominatrix, Mandy had the gag pushed inside and over Sue's tongue. Sue was late in clamping her lips back shut.

"It's useless now, Bitch,' Mandy said, 'You see this little crank on the side? Watch as I turn it."

Mandy was right. As the crank was turned, the metal cut into the roof of Sue's mouth and jaw, forcing it to open wider with each turn.

"Look at that cock. Your going to have to open wider than that," Mandy explained, while turning the screw.

Once it stopped, Sue's mouth was opened hideously and painfully wide.

"Ouh..ouh...ouh," she mumbled, shaking her head from side to side.

"Your friend's going to like that hole. It looks so warm and inviting," Mandy grinned.

The strong man turned Sue's head, and the blond walked the donkey, guiding its unsheathed cock towards its pleasureful destiny. Sue watched in horror as the large flat head edged towards her open mouth. A long string of clear fluid dangled from the hole at its tip. She fought, crying, not wanting the horrid shaft to reach her lips. Unable to break the straps; Unable to escape the man's grasp; The cock penetrated her wide open orifice.

"Move her hair away from her face,' Mandy said, 'I want the cameras to get a good recording." Mandy's body trembled. She was so turned on from Sue's humiliation. "Oh my God, somebody fuck me," she pleaded, bending over the desk and spreading her thighs. A man behind her took the invitation and slipped his cock into her wet opening. She pushed back on the hard shaft, but kept her eyes fixated on Sue's sexual torture.

Gagging, Sue was forced to swallow the fluid draining into her mouth. The fleshy texture of the shaft rubbed against her tongue. The vibrator throbbed and hummed in her cum filled cunt. It was forcing her body to respond, and making her roll her hips. The erotic movement of her hips was making one of the man extra hard. He stared lustfully at her wriggling ass.

"Push her farther up this end,' the man holding her head said, 'We need to bend her head back and open up her throat."

The man watching her ass volunteered. "I'll do it," he happily replied.

Walking up he forcefully pushed Sue's ass, driving her body forward, her head falling off the end of the bench. After that he viciously yanked the tape. The donkey's shaft had withdrawn long enough to hear her bubbling scream. The tape, covered in her pubic hair was tossed to the ground. The man caught the vibrator before it slipped out.

"Oh no, Girlie, I got this,' the man said fucking her with it. 'It's your ass I really want. Now you go back to your cock sucking; I got this end."

The other man had taken her hair and yanked it down, while the animal was maneuvered around. The beastly cock had a straight shot down her throat. Sue's throat painfully bulged as it drove in.

"Oh yea, Baby, he likes that. You'll be draining his pole in no time," the man remarked.

Next her ass was opened wide by the force of another stiff cock. Her body rocked back and forth by the force of the two cocks, fighting to release their load first. Despite her terror and in spite of it, the vibrators constant bombardment, the thick flesh in her bowels, pressed up against the constant hum; Her cunt was responding, forcing her to orgasm against her will.

First the cock in her ass exploded, filling her again with warm cum. Then the animal began to furiously kick it back foot and whinny. Mandy was groaning in her own orgasm;

"Oh God, Baby,' Mandy cried, 'Watch her face. Get the cameras on her eyes; On her throat!"

The long shaft began to pulse, shooting cup after cup of its hot cum down Sue's swollen throat, depositing it straight to her belly.

Sue thought she was drowning. She swallowed, gagging on the horrid fluid while the rest flooded out around the cock and her face. As it pulled away, another volley shot out, soaking her auburn hair in cum.

The spent cock slipped out of Mandy as well. Cum dripped from her cunt, trailing down the black rubber of her inner thigh. She ran over to Sue, staring down into her tear filled eyes. Sue's chest heaved as she burped up cum. Mandy removed the dental gag, allowing Sue to cough up more cum.

"Why, why," Sue weakly asked.

"Cause you're an ass, Sue. Someone doesn't like you," Mandy explained. "Let's get you unstrapped," she added.

There was another loud commotion from the corner of the room.

"Oh look, Sue, Mandy said, 'There's your ride."

There, walking into the room was the blond girl, leading another animal. This one was larger, not a small donkey, but a full gown, Jackass.

After seeing the beast, Sue passed out.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote