View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 12:47 PM   #8
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Your Rape Has Been Approved (Ah, yes, Pt 5)

"Ok, Sue," another man said, followed by a loud slap to her naked ass.

She was too weak to raise her head. It only lifted slightly, then fell back. Cum still dripped from her face.

"Keep her head up," he said, 'I want her to see this, and I want the cameras to see her eyes."

Mandy knelt down and drew up Sue's long hair into a ponytail. She tied it tightly with a strong band, then reached to the ceiling for another cable. There seemed to be several of them above Sue's naked body. Once the cable was attached to the band; the man flipped another switch, pulling her hair, and drawing her head up.

"Agh," she protested from the painful tug of her hair.

Soon her chin was resting on her chest, and she was looking across her breasts at a tall black man. The man was dark black and his naked flesh was rippling with wiry muscles. Her horrified eyes were drawn to his enormous cock. It was longer than the last man, by a good 2 inches, and thicker in size. The rod was hard, and the tight skin around the shaft pulsed with large veins. He wore a dark red, rubber mask around his eyes, and his hair was cropped short. She was now aware of the small, red lights of video cameras that flashing around her from all angles. Every once in a while, there would be the slight zooming sound of a lens being adjusted.

"Let's spread you," he said flipping a knob on the controller in his hand.

Sue's legs had been raised together until now. With a grinding of gears, her ankles began to move in separate directions, widely spreading her thighs.

"No," she screamed, viciously fighting the cables. She lifted her ass in the air, as she fought the tension. Uselessly she watched the resulting spread of her thighs and opening of her pussy.

Satisfied, the man dropped the controller. It hung loosely from its cord above. He took something else from Mandy's hand. Terrified, Sue saw it in his hand...The taser.

"Oh, I can't just take you like this,' he commented, 'You must be stimulated."

He spat over her open cunt and pushed the taser to its core. Her screams bounced off the walls and reverberated off every erect cock within earshot. Her muscles spasm-ed, lifting her naked flesh on the cables. He waited for her body to relax, then stuck the taser to her tight, sensitive anus. His cock grew with her cries. The next strike went right to her exposed clit. Her scream lasted much longer that time.

Sue went black, passing out from the pain. She was forced back into the world, by the freezing splash of water to her naked skin. When she looked down, she was seeing the black, snake of a cock, resting across her taut belly. He knew she would imagine, just how deep it would be inside her.

"Please, please, no. No more...You are much to big. I...I can't take that," she sobbed.

"You will be surprised just what your body can take...Will take," he said with a evil smile. "Now, Let's get you opened up."

Mandy stood behind Sue, rubbing her shaven cunt in the girl's soft ponytail.

"One thing nice about these cables, Honey, is the ability to swing you back and forth,' Mandy explained, 'Your like our very own pleasure puppet." She gently rocked her back and forth.

Sue fearfully watched as the black cock slid down from her abdomen, downward towards her red, abused, cunt. Mandy stopped Sue's motion just as the cock's tip pressed between the swollen folds.

"Hey, Bitch...Surprise!" Mandy yelled, pushing Sue's body forward and impaling her on the waiting stiff cock.

"Aieeee!" Sue screamed.

"Looks like blood. He is big isn't he, Sue?' Mandy remarked. "and you're still dry. That's going to hurt like Hell."

She took Sue by the ponytail cable and pulled her back. The bloody dark shaft just waited there, poised just within her nether lips. Mandy looked back down at the trembling girl.

"You ready again?" She asked.

"No...No...Aghhhh!" Sue yelled as the black rod dove again into her tight opening. It bottomed out, painfully slamming head first into her cervix.

The two rocked her back and forth, harder every time. The man's crotch banged against her swollen clit, making her cry, and again when it bottomed out inside her. The movement of his thick shaft could be tracked on the taut skin of her belly.

After some time, Mandy unhooked the ponytail. After stepping over Sue's head; She used the ponytail to lift Sue's head up and into her wet snatch.

"It's your turn to lick my cunt, Sue...and my ass," Mandy added this tidbit, by lifting the ponytail up and forcing her asshole over Sue's open mouth.

The black man's grunts became louder as he reached orgasm. In a final, plunging assault, his cum shot up ind deep into Sue's hot hole. Mandy jumped out of the way and lifted Sue's cream covered face back up, just as the thick cock withdrew from its warm cave. Sue's cunt was one dark, open hole, a river of cum pouring from the vacated opening.

"Oh look at that, Sue,' Mandy admired, 'I wonder if your on anything? That's a lot of potent cum up there.. Oh look, here comes another."

The next man stepped forward, swollen cock in hand. He glanced down at the used open hole before him.

"Oh no, I need something tighter than that. I'll lie down, and you lower her ass to my cock." he said.

"What an excellent idea, Stud," Mandy replied. "You love a good ass fuck; Don't you, Sue?"

"Please, no...no...not that, Mandy, please,"

"Hand me the control," Mandy said. Hitting a few switches, the cables changed position. Sue's feet and hands drew closer together, then they adjusted so she was bent, ass open, and staring down at the throbbing pole beneath it. "Ok, just pry her cheeks apart when I lower her. With all that cum still dripping down from her cunt; It should ease its way in."

Sue shook her head, crying in fear, as the cables began their downward slip. She felt the hot tip of the hard cock, push at her oval entrance. Her small muscle began giving away to the deep pressure; opening up, and stretching its elastic around the shaft. Her body was lowered till the rod was embedded deep within her bowels, her cheeks sitting flat on the man's hairy crotch.

"Don't fuck her yet,' Mandy said, 'Watch this."

Taking Sue's ponytail in hand, Mandy began tugging it, pulling her in circles, tightly winding the cables. The man below, smiled at Mandy's ingenuity, while the tight sphincter circled his pole. Finally the cables would wind no more, and Mandy released the ponytail.

"Now fuck her," Mandy yelled.

With swift speed, the ponytail swung through the air, followed by the howls of Sue's pain. Her tight ass spun over the man's stiff cock, and he thrust into her at the same time.

They all smiled. The fans would sure get a run for their money tonight.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote