View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 10:39 PM   #15
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I look at the new man who is ready to rape me, he taunts me, calls me slut and shows me sharp metal clamps. My eyes wide open when he says they will look good on my breasts. I shake my head.. no.... no... dont... he teases me and finally, he grips both my nipples and attach those sharp clamps on each of my nipples, making me scream....... I am a strong girl, trained to not to scream, but its the mental pain of brutal sexual assault that is taking a toll on me......He kisses me like a lover, his kisses cover my entire neck, breasts, shoulders and the torso..... I dont feel much physical pain between my legs but the pain in my nipples keep reminding me of my plight.

My attention then goes to his increased speed and I am sure he will also cum inside me, I have no energy left to say no to him as I know its useless...... He reaches to the top of my right breast, opens his mouth and bite me with all his strength as if a wild beast tries to tear out some flesh off its prey to eat...... I cry out in pain......... noooooooooooo u beast............ stop itttttttt......... he is enjoying on my body, he is releasing all his animal instincts.......

My eyes filled with tears full of pain, helplessness and humiliation as he shoots his jet stream of cum inside my womb.....

I close my eyes, I want to cover my body with my hands, want to cry, want to run away, want to go a few hours back in my life, but, goshhhhhhh that was not in my hands.....

I then, hear Sam about an English girl who enters the room and orders the men to bring me to the table. She then eats the cum out of my pussy, the way she treats me is not at all painful but my mind, my soul is humiliated..... I cry out inside, I am not a vessel for these people to clean and re-use.... I know I am helpless, one corner of my mind also thinks of options to escape but its all not possible.....

The girl, Jeanine successfully cleans the entire vaginal passage and I feel little better, I felt weight of the cum shots that my rapists left in my womb, the secretions gave me humiliation and shameful feelings. At least that material is out of my body, and I know the releif is only momentary but I am at the receiving end and I have to take whatever comes to me.....
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote