View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 05:52 PM   #10
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

The men holding your arms and legs bind you with steel cuffs which are anchored to the bed. There is little room for you to move. The hungry men rip at your clothing; tearing pulling. You feel tossed around like a rag doll.

As your bra is removed your dark pink nipples stiffen slightly as the cool air touches them. You feel the cool air on all of your body. Unwillingly a very small tingle begins between your legs.

The men admire their prize. They talk about what to do first and who should be first. "I'll settle this" I state. "Ravi, have you recovered from that kick to your nut sack?" "Yes, Mr. Sam" "Very good my chubby friend; take her!"

Ravi quickly drops his pants and pulls off his shirt. He approaches you and begins to explore your body with his fat grubby hands. You look at his manhood. It is not fully hard yet, but it is fat and at least 7 inches long.
Ravi is kneeling over you one knee on each side of your 35 inch hips.

He smiles an evil smile as his hand touch the most private areas of your body. Moving down to your pussy, his hand strokes your shaven mound. Using his fat fingers he starts to probe you. Again unwillingly you feel a slight moistness in your sex. "Oh no how can I enjoy this?"

Spreading your lips he stares at your opening. His eyes widen, he smiles and suddenly starts to yell excitedly. "Pavitr, kunwaari, shuddh, कुंवारी!"
"She is a virgin!, She is pure! I am blessed, this will be wonderful! The others cheer and crowd around your spread legs to look.

Jamel, who is trained as a physician pushes his way in. Placing his face close to your pussy; "It is true, She is a virgin" "enjoy yourself Ravi, give it to her hard, make her feel it."

You struggle helplessly against the shackles. "Get a good camera shot of when he pops her cherry" I tell them. "Pictures of her face and pussy!"

Ravi is now fully hard, he smiles like a child with a new toy. Kneeling between your legs he pulls you down on the bed. Your arms stretch. Holding his fat cock he strokes it and rubs the head up and down your slit. This strange attention down there, the hands feeling your tits make you wet. Lots of wetness. He cock head is covered with your wetness.

Positioning himself between you legs his hand on the side of you Ravi pushes his head into your inner lips. You feel a pressure at your hymen.
Looking at the men and then at you, Ravi readies himself and with a massive thrust pushes into your wet virgin cunt. Filling you with his fat long cock. Pushing his entire length into your vagina.

The pain is terrible you feel as if you are being split open. You feel the tearing hymen flesh. The sound which comes from your mouth is like an animal in pain "YeeeEEaaAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!!"
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote