View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 12:55 PM   #24
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
...but an evil bastard who planned it...kidnapped to his or her dungeon...oh yeah!
Louise, you're my girl!

Both tied down and held down can be exciting, depending....

But what really gets me off is applying sufficient force, pain, intimidation, fear, coercsion, extortion (blackmail?) or whatever to induce compliance! Then once i have the victim frightened and submissive enough, to make her perform the way I want! I might want her to dress, pose, then strip for me...it varies depending upon the kind of girl she is. By and large, I want to keep her pretty and free of bruises and blemishes. That includes her apparel. Something about a gorgeous girl in lovely dress, obedient and fuck-able, sitting or kneeling with her skirts spread about, ready for me to touch and enjoy....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hung brunette.jpg (73.4 KB, 608 views)
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote