View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 01:21 AM   #35
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

The golden age of rapeboard has long passed. Some members who contributed well (positive, negative, or both) became banned for various reasons. Some moved onto their own websites or to do their own thing and haven't returned. Others got on the wrong end of drama and chose to leave. And a few have passed on.

Each time I come back, I'm happy to see the board still alive and kicking. Yet I also shed some tears as I remember the golden times.

It's certainly possible to have another golden age, but it's not something any one person can do. It just takes the right group of people at the right time, and a few of the older members back. Possible to do without the older members back, but more difficult.

I only regret losing touch with some of the older members. There are a few who I would like to talk to again, but there's no way of contacting them beyond this forum. And they never login so attempting to contact them seems futile. It is this reason that I don't come here as often as I used to. I miss the days of talking, playing, and fun. I'm sure a lot of the members who have been here longer than me or as long as I have feel the same way. It's hard to see that what the board is isn't what it was.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote