View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 05:18 PM   #28
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by easykaren74 View Post
Well here's the thing though, the new female members who post don't get any replies. I've been a member here forever, just never really posted. I replied to a whole bunch of threads a couple of weeks ago and they are all still sitting there without anyone replying to my replies.

It makes people not stay, or bother to check. To put it all on the women is a bit unfair IMHO.
I'm not putting it all on women! However, I have also seen where male members reply to a new female member or one who hasn't posted in a long and get no replies to their reply. That turns off male members from replying. Lack of replying and posting from members of both sexes outside of games and topics that have nothing to do with rape are killing RB slowly I think. Well, the movie sections still going strong!