View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 04:35 PM   #10
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know there's less detail in the first Brek, I made them very opposite on purpose. The main point is NOT wanting it is much hotter to me, though if you're posting here at all, that's not easy to be convincing, PG is surely the master at it at the moment. Again, I picked bitchy to contrast the submissive character...that's a real turn on, but actually Tanya, innocent is even better. I guess the dominant side I'm mainly interested in is my own perverse "foreplay", and the bitchyness to be directed at people who fantasize about rape, which many innocent women will do too.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote