View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 06:55 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 7
Richland

Part I
The Escape

Al has a nice house. But something just seems...off...Shake it off, he's got a daughter and he's practically given me permission to rape her! As I step in the house a flavorful aroma surrounds my nostrils. Mmmm, pie! Something still doesn't seem right...

"Well all that beer seems to have gotten to me, make yourself at home and I'll be right back."

That's strange...he didn't drink that much. In fact, I don't recall him drinking at all! And where's his pride and joy Veronica? My thoughts are distracted when I notice a picture of him and a very tantalizing woman. The woman has long wavy blond hair and very good looking melons. A very sexy tan too. If that's Veronica then boy oh boy I'll be glad to take her again and again and again.

As I peer closer at the picture something seems odd about it. Is that picture outside the frame? Who would do something like that? Slowly I reach to touch the picture. The movement of my hand created a small wind that slightly blew a corner away from the frame. It is outside the frame! There's another picture inside the frame! Why would someone do that? Unless...

"MEOOOWRRRR!"

That screeching cat nearly scared me half to death! Wait, a cat! That's my ticket out of here!

"I see you've met Pounce."
"Yes I have. Unfortunately I'm allergic to cats so I'll have to stay in a hotel." I give a few convincing sneezes. "Don't worry about me, I'll find a place."
"Wait, my daughter's pulling up. Let her take you to a hotel."
"Well...ok."

If I'm right, these people are not ordinary citizens. I'd better be extra careful to keep my fingers from touching anything. Now...how to proceed...

"Wake up!"
"Huagahaga?"
"Hello Veronica...IF THAT'S YOUR REAL NAME!"
"What the? How did you?"
"It's very simple you foolish, foolish cop. I foiled your little plans to capture me. Now, you see this? I believe this is what you use to contact your little cop buddies."
"But..."
"NUH UH UH! I found your gun and your badge you filthy slut! Now this is what you're going to do. When I give you the radio or whatever you will call them. You are to only say what I tell you to say understood?"
"No, no I won't. I'll tell them exactly where...we...are?"
"Oh poor baby, don't know where you are? Good."
"Please just let me go!"
"I think not. You're going to tell your little cop buddies that we are on the road to Minneapolis. I am asleep in the car because mine broke down and I have no idea that the cops know who I am. Then you're going to say that it's best to maintain radio silence because I'm stirring in my sleep. Now, here's the radio. I will shoot you if you don't cooperate. One wrong word and BANG! You should know me, I'm not a murderer. I don't want to kill you, but I will if you don't do it!"
"...Ok I'll do it just please let me go after."
"I'll think about it. Oh and if you say any police codes or something strange like
'take the back roads because the freeway is under construction' I'll shoot."

She makes the call. Everything checks out. The police are probably searching for a truck and my car miles away from us. I wonder if they'll mistake another car for mine! Haha, the fools.

"Ok, I did what you asked. Let me go now please!"
"No."
"But you said..."
"I said I would think about it. I never said I would let you go. Now hands behind your back."
"But I..."
"Ok I guess I'll just shoot in an area that won't be lethal to you. It'll hurt like hell though. Imagine, a bullet in the foot. Now with that I am certain you won't run away!"
"Ok, ok ok I'm putting them behind my back."

I grab her own handcuffs and handcuff her wrists together.
"Boy I bet you never thought you'd be trapped in your own handcuffs. What an ironic twist this is huh?"

She glares at me with hatred in her eyes. As we stroll away from the small dirt road into the woods the hatred slowly seeps away into fear. She knows what's going to happen.

"Yes, you know don't you. You know that The Masked Marauder will take you in the woods. See those lights? That's the town your 'daddy' said you would be. Imagine, so close to Richland, but too far away for anyone to help you! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Chapter 7 Part II will be coming soon.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote