Thread: Isn't rape bad?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 06:54 PM   #24
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Back when this place had more traffic, there was usually someone like Sierra or Perfectly Formed to follow up my less welcoming posts with a "don't mind Rotter, he's probably got a hangover".

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
My first thought is that I don't recall you writing this much for a single post in a long time

Having said that, I think we (collectively) need to cut the newer members some slack. Having seen what happened with the RD members that came here and bugged out to go over to RC I wonder what the primary intent of the site owners for this place really is.

I imagine they would like more traffic on here. And to be honest, I would as well. I check in here from time to time and it's pretty much a dead site as far as I am concerned. While I do prefer this site to others it would be nice to see more activity on here. If there is something that I can say about this place it is that the folks that do hang around here are more "serious" about the subject matter at hand. Not sure if that makes a lot of sense but it's what I feel when I come in here. It's like talking to an old friend or something.

I would prefer we cut the new members some slack except when they violate rules of course. It's not my call to make of course but should someone want my 2 cents worth that is what it would be.

I too am tired of some of the common subjects, rape my wife for example, especially when pics are posted where I wouldn't touch them with a 20 foot pole. I agree with you entirely that such posts should be treated with a bit of disrespect. But at the same time I do respect the poster as it's not an easy subject to talk about.

The whole rape deal isn't exactly something most people can exactly talk to with friends and such. I've been burned big time with that conversation and as a result, I stick around here, read what is posted and from time to time contribute though I don't nearly as much as I did in the past.

I guess my point is that we need to be careful to follow the rules, welcome newer members openly but with a grain of salt. I'd hate to see this place die out but I can certainly see it happening if everyone that comes in here gets treated like crap.

Off the platform. Feel free to shoot me down.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote