View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 02:08 AM   #8
woody2
Rape is wrong

woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
I voted no. Death really isn't my thing. I actually find it a little creepy, and when enjoying a movie.. a dead girl at the end can completley ruin the entire experiance for me.

Which is unfortunate because my favorite clip "forced entry" involves this fetish.. I always stop the movie before that part.

as a side note, i thought there was a motion a few weeks back to ban snuff like films... Did that ever go through?
I agree, and that's an interesting point about the motion to ban these types of videos. Where did you hear that? Some of them are pretty realistic and graphic, I could see them being banned in certain countries.