View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 02:48 PM   #6
forceubitch

forceubitch has initial reputation

Jim brought Sara in to the conference room where I was waiting. He said, "Sara, this is Jack, one of our model prisoners. He can give you the "complete" prison experience. I hope you get a lot out of him. Don't worry, even though he's in here for rape, I'll be right outside the door, so just yell if you need me."

I leered at Sara openly as she walked over to to one of the chairs at the conference table. Christ, was she hot. That tiny black half top hardly held in her breasts at all, and I could see her crotch underneath her short denim skirt. And those heels! She didn't seem to mind me staring and leering; in fact, she seemed to enjoy the attention. What else can you expect from a bunch of guys in a prison who have haven't had a nice piece of female ass for a long time when you come in dressed like you're begging for it?

She started asking me questions about what goes on in prison. I couldn't wait any more. I said, "I can show you a lot better that I can tell you." I grabbed her around the neck and said, "I'm going to fuck you in every hole that you've got, you little slut. And the guard outside? He's not going to help, because he's in on it. I promised him some after I get through with you." Sara started moaning in what seemed like a combination of fear, pain , and pleasure as I stripped her clothes. I grabbed her breasts with one hand and jammed my other hand into her crotch as I forced her down on the conference room table....
forceubitch is offline   Reply With Quote