View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 07:43 PM   #9
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't have anything against drawing blood on a victim, but I generally prefer it to be a side effect of something else I'm doing, rather than a specific aim. For instance, I'm more than happy to leave a victim bleeding from the asshole or whipping/paddling her so hard that it breaks the skin and draws blood. But I can't see pulling a knife on a woman to cut her skin or mark her up. If I was looking to inflict some permanent marks on a victim, I think I'd much prefer burning her with a hot metal object.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote