Thread: My first thread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 01:14 PM   #12
James

James has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to James

We all watched young Casey strip, it wasn't a sexy strip routine but it was fucking exciting knowing that it was against her will. I just watched with a faint smile on my lips, the others all hooted and hollered "Come on baby", "Get ya' tits out for the boys!", "Lets see that cute pussy bitch!", all the guys shouting and laughing.

She stood there in her underwear, looking very fucking cute! Her body trembled as she stood there under our gaze. I pushed my finger up under the centre section of her bra and pulled her forward, I kissed her hard, forcing my tongue into that sweet little mouth!

Releasing her I brought the knife up under her nose, then slowly, I ran the side of the blade down over her mouth, slowly moving it down over her chin, past her neck until it reached my finger, still in the centre of her bra. Slowly I cut the bra off and let it fall.

While the other guys laughed and cheered I took her young body in, smooth skin, great tits, nice pointy nipples, stood in just her fucking panties and socks it took great control not to fuck her there and then! But no, I had plans for this girl, I wanted to humiliate her, have her used in so many ways, things she never even dreamed of, no need to rush!

"Shaun" I called, "as this is your first time then I think you should have the honour of removing the rest!"

He needed no second offer, he was on his knees in front of her in a shot, pulling off her panties as quickly as he could, although her legs were clamped together so tightly it was no mean feat!!!
James is offline   Reply With Quote