View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 01:13 PM   #31
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Enough of far-fetched scenaria!

The male bound-and-gagged, the beloved forced to suck him off....what's with this plot line? Hardly a relaistic scenario, even for a home invasion family-abuse story.

Regarding the gun at the head, Squidly says,

Quote:
You might also want to consider the consequences of a weapons discharge when she has a mouth full of your dick. She too might have some involuntary muscle spasms as the bullet plows into her skull, which could include biting your dick off.
One wants to consider that a bullet, hitting bone (skull) does not necessarily continue on a straight line. It can exit in some other direction--possibly around the oral cavity, which, we know, is filled with something very precious!

I think Menace from Hell is on to something:

Quote:
Lay the victim on her back, put your ankle over her throat while bending your leg in the knee, and tell her that if she bites you'll crush her windpipe, which will cause her to suffocate.
I like this: I would put her on a bed, her head (and hair) falling over the edge. This would give me a nice view, and manual access, to her tits, torso, and (with a bit of a lean) her cunt, for play and enjoyment.* I could raise and lower my hips over her face, and fuck her face as much as she's sucking me off.

My one change? Rather than threatening her windpipe with a blow, I'd have a knife at it, and let her know that any pain I feel would put her out of her misery, forever! (And I wouldn't be lying!)

*In my scenario, I'd probably have her wearing a satin slip or nightdress or something, enjoying the material over her luscious young body.....
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote