View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 09:13 PM   #28
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley
Lying in your senario is great. Probably the best thing too. Unfortunately, she might not know that - hence her apprehension.

In both cases, yes - she dies - but you are gagged, so how do you tell her?

For the most part I keep the really scary things off the boards. The ladies won't play if I scare them too much..

Someday perhaps I'll find one who likes it a bit darker - but until then, I have to play nice.
I forgot about the gagged part....Shit! Well, I suppose that I would just have to do my utmost not to cum. I'm pretty damn good at delaying it. Maybe if I just concentrated as hard as I could on all those Theorems, Corollaries and Lemmas that we were force fed in uni math courses....