View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 08:50 PM   #27
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley
For your rape victim the situation you describe with a handgun merely held in the balance by your thumb would be quite a conundrum. Her biting you might result in and “accidental’ discharge, but then so might your orgasm.

You might also want to consider the consequences of a weapons discharge when she has a mouth full of your dick. She too might have some involuntary muscle spasms as the bullet plows into her skull, which could include biting your dick off.

And if you’re using a high caliber weapon, you might want to think about the effects of all that hydrostatic shock generated by the bullet and the blast effects of the gun as it fires. Your dick, deep into her mouth, might just experience the shock wave and its side effects as it translates thru her bone and flesh.…
Squid, the gun isn't going to discharge. Why? Because I was lying to her. After all, I have no interest in blowing her fucking head off. I just want her to give me head without having to have my dick surgically reattached under police guard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley
....Just for fun, consider this scenario if you will – you (male) are naked, gagged and tied to a chair, your erect cock in the mouth of the bound nude woman between your legs. A woman you truly deeply love. She is being forced at gunpoint to suck you off, but the moment you cum, a large and powerful handgun will be fired, blowing her fucking head off, and her death spasms, with your dick deep inside her mouth, will likely shred your cock, causing you to bleed to death over her cooling corpse. She is told that she will die if she doesn’t suck you off – but you know she will die if she does… What will you do??

BTW, nothing personal – just a view from the other side, the one of the victim, you might appreciate. Besides, I hardly ever scare myself anymore…
Let me get this straight. Both scenarios see her dying but only one of the scenarios sees me dying? Sounds like a no-brainer to me. "Darling, I love you deeply but you're dead in either case, so don't you dare suck my cock."

Squid, you really don't have to scare yourself much anymore when you can simply come here and scare the shit outta the rest of us .

Last edited by Wiz; 12-11-2006 at 09:07 PM.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote