View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 09:50 PM   #21
numbers

numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adad
one thing i cant understand ... even though i love all these rape videos with blowjobs, i cant understand HOW on EARTH would a rapist have the balls to shove his dick inside a womans mouth when shes not really very fond of him.
i mean if i were raping a woman.. i wouldnt even THINK about putting my dick in her mouth ! unless ofcourse she were 70 odd years old and had no teeth..in which case id rather commit suicide than rape her.. coz as miserable as my dick makes me feel.. id hate to get it bitten off. question is - how does one get a blowjob during rape?
Ugh...
This one guy forced me to give him a blowjob and when my teeth accidentally touched his dick, he punched me in the head and said, "Watch your fucking teeth!"

That's how.
numbers is offline   Reply With Quote