View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 09:02 PM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Lawless Breed!

The Lawless Breed!

The year was 1880, a time in America’s history when people traveled west to make a new start and find their fortune, it was also a time of lawlessness when men lived fast and died hard, and justice was met at the end of a rope or the barrel of a gun.

Glen and Mindy Francis were newlyweds from Pennsylvania heading west to make a life for themselves, Glen worked hard and save enough money to start a mercantile and planed to settle and set up their business in Cacon City Colorado Territory where Glen would run a general store. They were on the last leg of their journey on a stagecoach out of Kit Carson Colorado when gunshots were heard, Glen, Mindy and another male passenger Mr. Blair heard the stage driver yell “Bandits!” and was whipping the horses making them run as fast as they could, down the bumpy dusty trail while the man riding shotgun returned fire at the outlaws who were quickly gaining on the stagecoach.

After a short chase the driver and the man-riding shotgun had been killed, and the band of outlaws brought the stage to a halt. A man named Jake Evens was the leader of the of this ruthless gang of murders and thieves, numbering 13 in all, and in a commanding voice he ordered the occupants of the stagecoach to get out, and the frightened young couple along with Mr. Blair climbed down out of the coach.

Jake looked at Mr. Blair saying to the fat balding little man, “Give me all your money Mister” and Mr. Blair pulled out a small roll of bills and handed it over, “Is this all you have?” Jake asks, “Why yes sire that’s every penny” … “How bout you take off them there boots” Jake said with annoyance in his voice, “W-why would you want…” BANG! Jake cut his words off by shooting a hole through the top of Mr. Blair’s foot, and as Mr. Blair hoped around on one foot gritting his teeth in pain Jake said, “Do I need to repeat myself?” and Mr. Blair sat down on the ground taking off his boots and as he did a hidden roll of bills fell out.

“I-I-I can explai…” BANG! This time Jake cut Mr. Blair’s words off permanently with a bullet between his eyes, and he fell over backwards on his back dead, and glen stood stunned having never seen such cold-blooded violence in his life and Mindy was screaming, “Oh my God! Oh my God!” putting her trembling hands over her face.

Then Jake looked at Glen and Mindy, “You want to lie to me to city boy?” and Glen hands shaking reached in his jacket pulling out an envelope filled with money, and as he handed it over to Jake he said, “That is all the money we have in this world sir, without it we are penniless” Jake holstered his pistol and looking at Mindy who stood beside her husband, hands over her face crying and shaking, Jake pulled her hands away from her face then grabbed her by the face and squeezing her cheeks said, “A pretty little cunt like this could earn you a decent dollar pimping her out … very sweet”

“I’ll thank you to unhand my wife sire” Glen said trying to get Jake to leave his little Mindy alone, but Jake just grinned at Glen, letting his hand slip down from her pretty face to the neck line of the busty blondes dress, ripping it open far enough to expose one of her breast, and Glen out of reflex, not even thinking, grabs Jake’s hand pulling it away from Mindy, and in one swift motion Jake had pulled his Boey Knife out and ran it clean through Glen’s gut and out his back.

Glen gasp, his eyes wide in shock, as Jake places his free hand on Glen’s chest and pushed him backwards off of his blade, and Glen stumbled backwards a few steps before falling in a seated position with his back up against the wheel of the stagecoach, and Mindy screams “Noooo! Nooooo! Nooooo!” as she drops to her knees beside her dieing husband wrapping her arms around his shoulders laying his head against his her chest, looking up at the coldest most bloodthirsty man she had ever saw, and with tears gushing from her big blue innocent eyes and streaking down her young pretty face sobs, “What have you done (Sobbing) you animals!”

Jake just grabs Mindy by the long braded ponytail that hangs down to the center of her back, pulling her away from her dieing husband and dragging her just a few feet in front of him, as the rest of his band of cut throats gather around licking their lips in lust, and he laughingly tells the terrified newlywed “Don’t worry sweet pee, you’ll soon be joining your soon to be dearly departed hubby in the great hereafter, but not before we take you on a wild west ride they don’t tell you about back east Ha! Ha! Ha!”

As Mindy lays in the dirt of the dusty ole trail, Jake steps on her braded ponytail with his boot to hold the little lady down, as two of his men reach down and start ripping her dress off of her, tearing it to shreds, stripping the young blonde completely naked. Jake looks at a tall lean man covered in trail dust wearing a double holster “Ned, go a head and break this little blonde bronco in for the men, and then they can all saddle her for a rodeo ride”

Ned looks down at the little newlywed grinning as he undoes his gun belts and then his pants, and her poor dieing husband in a weak voice is saying “Leave her alone … Pleaseeee leave my wife alone” as Ned drops to his knees, Mindy is kicking at him sobbing hysterically, “Leave me alone! Pleaseee leave me alone!” 4 of the other men each grab one of Mindy’s limbs, holding her down in the dirt, the 2 holding her arms started foundling, squeezing and pinching her 38 C sized breast, as Ned spits in his hand stroking his cock before pressing it up to the slit of her pussy lips.

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!” Mindy cries out in pain, as Ned slams the whole length of his big fat cock into her dry pussy, tearing her vaginal walls “Ohoooo! This little Bitch is tight, yea, her little city slicker hubby ain’t even got her broke in good yet Ha! Ha!” and Ned starts pounding the newlywed with everything he has, as her dieing husband looks on “Stop, stop, stop” is all the defense he can provide for his helpless wife as she screams and begs, “Get it out of meeee! (Sobbing) pleaseee get it out of meeee!”

“Ohoooo fuck Ohoooo fuck! I’m cummmming Ha! Ha! Yea Ha! Ha! Damn what a hellva ride boys” Ned says as his cock deflates and he gets up off of Mindy, shaking his cock gloatingly at Glen saying, “Your little whore came all over my cock there partner Ha! Ha! She’s hotter than a load of buckshot Ha! Ha!” Mindy, her face soaked in tears looks up at the next man fixing to mount her whimpering “No … pleaseee no more” just the sight of the fat sweaty Mexican that was sticking his cock between her sore pussy lips was enough to gag a maggot on a gut wagon.

No one in the gang actually new what the Mexican’s real name was they just all called him Greasy Joe, and Greasy Joe grabbed Mindy by the throat making her look at him as he said to her, “Mamasita gonna cum on Greasy Joe’s enchilada ain’t ya greengo whore!” and the belittling words this filthy grimy man spoke to her, and his sweat dripping down on her, along with his horrible smell was so revolting to Mindy she spat up at Greasy Joe, who turned his head and Mindy’s spit hit him in the ear, and all the rest of the men were laughing making Greasy Joe seethe with anger.

Before poor little Mindy knew it, Greasy Joe had pulled out his Texas toothpick and sliced off one of her ears, and he shoved it into her screaming mouth, telling her, “The next time you feel like spitting, spit in your own ear greengo whore!” and then he slammed his fat greasy cock into her so hard she spit out her ear as she gasp in pain, and Greasy Joe gave her a furious grunge fucking, making the poor little thing cum all over his greasy cock, “Si! Si! Si! The little greengo senora slut likes Mejicano cock” then as Greasy Joe started unloading his slimy spunk into Mindy he smugly gloated; “There’s some Mejicano hot souse for you greengo slut!” then he spit a slime ball of snotty goo into her face

After Greasy Joe got off of little Mindy, another climbed on top of her, and in a daze she turned looking at Glen, who she watched succumb to the knife wound Jake inflected upon him and died, along with her dream of a happy life in the west. One by one they raped her. Jake finally pulled Mindy up off the ground and bent her over a trunk he had kicked off the top of the stagecoach, while getting the cash box, and she just lay overtop of the trunk, putting up no resistance, all the fight had been fucked out of her, and Jake kicked her little legs apart, and dropped to his knees between them.

Jake used the cum leaking from Mindy’s sloppy cunt to lubricate his cock and rammed it up Mindy’s virgin asshole, and that snapped her out of the shocked trance she was in, making her scream bloody murder as Jake’s 10 incher ripped a path all the way to her bowels, and as she was screaming a half breed Negro Indian named Black Cloud, that the gang all called Chief slammed his 12 inches of man meat down deep in her throat, cutting off her breathing passages and her air supply.

Poor little Mindy lay draped across the trunk choking to death on Black Cloud’s big fat bone that was wedged tightly down her squeezing throat, as Jake drilled her mercilessly in the ass, and as Black Cloud held his cock buried balls deep in Mindy’s mouth, with his hairy nut sack pressed against her chin and her little button nose buried in his pubic hair, he took her braded ponytail in one hand and his bone handled knife in the other, and carved a circle through the skin of her head, around the bases of her braded ponytail, and with a jerk, yanked it off, scalping the poor little thing alive.

Mindy’s pain was mind boggling and indescribable, but things started to get fuzzy and blurry as her face started turning blue from not being able to breath, and then her pain was gone as her battered little body fell limp in death, that half breed had murdered her with his big dangerous cock, and he let out a victorious Indian battle cry waving her scalp around in the air as he started pumping his load down her throat, soon followed by Jake who creamed her lifeless ass.

Jake wiped his cock clean on Mindy’s ass cheek and stood up saying, “The funs all over here boys, lets put some distance between us and here, mount up and ride” And that’s all this was to this lawless breed of men, fun, and they headed east kicking up dust towards Kansas.

Chapter II

A posse out of Texas had been on the trail of Jake and his gang of cutthroats, but the trail went cold after a heavy downpour, it was just by chance that they came across the grisly sight of the stagecoach robbery after seeing buzzards circling in the sky. The posse was lead by Texas Ranger Capt Jarred Rogers, called JR by his men; they had been on Jake’s trail after the rape and killings of a Mexican couple in Texas.

“See if you can pick up there tracks Two Feathers” JR said to his Cheyenne scout, “This is sure a bad bunch we’re after JR … bad as I’ve ever saw” JR’s friend and fellow Ranger Frank said as he looked at the naked lifeless body of little Mindy draped over the trunk, “That damned half breed scalped himself another woman” with a determined look on his face JR looked at Frank, “We’ll get these son of a bitches Frank, if we have to track them to the gates of hell … we’ll get them”

Two Feathers came riding back up reporting, “Heading east Capt, half a day a head of us maybe more, but there’s another storm rolling in and it will be dark in half an hour, we’re gonna loose their trail again I fear” JR look at the approaching storm saying, “We’ll find them Two Feathers, they seem to leave a trail of dead people wherever they go … Frank have the men set up camp and get these people buried before that storm hits”

To Be Continued

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 07:50 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote