View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 10:51 PM   #60
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After what seemed to be an eternity of traveling, i feel the van stop. As the drivers door opens i move and huddle in the corner away from the door, afraid of whats out there waiting for me. I hear his foot step as he stops outside the door then unlocks it and opens the door to stare at me in the eyes. " welcome to your new place " his eyes wide with excitement as he grabs the leash and drags me out of the van. "Come and say hello to your new family" dragging me out of the van and yanking on my lead to follow him like a dog. I look around everywhere i can see and it doesnt look like a friendly place, with what i have seen i stand my ground and dont move an inch as he starts choking me by pulling on my lead to make me walk, however i still refuse to move