View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 08:02 PM   #57
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am tired of this slut’s attempts at escape. She’s small enough that I pick her up and carry her back to the barn. The dog follows, nipping at our heels. Should she run, the dog would probably maul her before she got too far.

Back in the barn the hook awaits. Suspended from the cable hoist high above, I use the hook to once again lift her by her arms in the classic strappado, her arms painfully wrenched behind her as I lift her from the ground.

I need more that her leg irons for what will come next, and I take a spreader bar from the shelf and fit it to her legs, forcing them apart over a yard at the ankles. Some of her pussy hair has grown back in the last few days, so I retrieve a propane torch to once again sear the hairs from her pubes leaving just the smooth skin beneath.

I coat her pussy lips and abdomen with an alcohol jell, wiping away what little singed hair remains and cleaning the surface of her skin with a towel. Tugging her outer labia lips open and away from her body, the old leather punch makes short work of putting holes thru the tender flesh and she screams as I punch the four holes, two in each lip. Using a pliers I heat the metal rings a dull red hot in the propane torch, they are slightly open, and fitting them thru the holes in her pussy lips, I squeeze them shut with the pliers and allow them to hang free to cool.

Once they have cooled and her screams have died down, I attach the short chains to her new pussy rings. On the end of each chain is a weighted ball covered in sharp spikes. Her running days are now limited. Running, the spikes will strike her legs, cutting her and make her trip and fall. To avoid the pain of the spikes on her legs and the pulling action of the swinging balls on her pussy lips, she can no longer run.

She can however, still be fucked. So lowering her feet to touch the ground, I breed her again from behind as the dog watches and hopes for a turn at the bitch.