View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 02:57 PM   #55
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“God damn it! The slut has escaped!!” I yell as I pull the van over, shut it down and pocket the keys.

I start walking back to the house. I need Jake. He’ll help me find the bitch, and perhaps he’ll make her pay too. Walking inside the house, I call Jake and he comes running. A short explanation later, Jake and I step outside and he takes off running in the direction the girl most likely fled.

Jake has no problem finding the fleeing naked woman, and seeing him, she takes off running, her chained ankles slowing her down as he starts to run, closing the distance quickly.

Tackling her from behind, he grabs her right arm and drags her to the ground, holding her there until I arrive and level the taser on the prone woman. With a signal, Jake releases the woman and I fire the taser, the two metal darts stick in her soft back and the electricity flows causing her to jerk uncontrollably. I let her fry for a few moments before cutting off the juice.

Then I send Jake back in, and he grabs her legs, tossing her about as she kicks and screams to avoid his grasp. I pull Jake back one last time; his snapping jaws finally release the woman.

“Good dog” I tell Jake as I pat his head and he wags his tail. “Maybe I should let you fuck her now???” And the 100 pound German shepherd cocks his head at me as the woman lies sobbing on the ground.