View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 02:11 PM   #54
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Afeeling of releive sweeps over me as the collor i have been so afraid of is now gone, i have my chance at escapping again i think to myself.Even though i am bound again i am still able to move.

Still unsure as to what was int the syringes to begin with i cant stop streeing as to what it was, even though it is too late to do anything about it. i mean how can i trust him to tell me what they really were.

He leads me to his waiting van via the collar around my neck, he slides the back door open and shoves me on the floor of the van " now dont you dare move or getup " he hissed at me as he clips the end of the collar to a hook on the wall. He slammed the door behind him. As i hear him walk to the drivers side,i manover myself to slip the collor over my head and then i slowly open the door and lay on the ground as i head the drivers side door close
and the van start up and slowly start to pull away. I jump to my feet and start to run, i dont knwo where to but it didnt matter i just needed to get away from him. as i dissapear around the side of the house i hear the van screech to a stop.