View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 01:30 PM   #53
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess it’s time to take this sow to the breeding farm. It’s apparent that she won’t make a good personal slave for me. The dildos are removed, as are the shackles upon her legs. The gag comes out and the collar comes off. For now the manacles and the strappado will hold her in place.

A breeding slave she shall be then. I go to the cabinet and retrieve a syringe, one full of hormones to ripen the eggs in her belly for her new role as a fuck pig and breeding sow. The long needle slides into her ass without resistance. The juice will also help make her already sizable breast larger and more sensitive. Eventually, her tits’ will leak milk which I’ll later pump or express from her for a profit.

A new set of leg irons et fitted and a short chain to bind them to her manacles on her wrists. I gag her with a simple leather gag, and drop a choke chain collar and lead over her head.

Dropping her back onto the floor, she drops limply into a pile. Tugging on her leash and dragging her to her feet we head out the door.

“Come on slave, it’s time to breed you like the fucking sow you are…”