View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 11:41 AM   #51
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I start taking extensive pictures of my new slave using a digital camera. Photos of her naked form in every position afforded by her bound body, including close ups of all her holes.

I insert a dildo from a vast collection and photo her with a dildo in her pussy and ass. Removing her feeding bottle, I replace it with a dildo and take more photos of her with the rubber cock hanging from her lips.

I download the pictures onto a laptop computer and pulling a small table and stool up next to her so that she can see her images and the web page I am building featuring her.

“Well slave, I had hoped to keep you for my own use, your attitude prevents you from being a good slave to me. So, I’ve decided to sell your services. Maybe you’ll just go back to being a cheap whore. Or perhaps I can breed you sow. Sell your children or just rent your belly for someone to rear a child in.”

“To be truthful, I haven’t decided your fate yet. After I’ve finished this web page and posted it, a few days will tell. After all, by then I’ll have enough replies to see what you’re worth and what price the market will bear for the use of your body..”