View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 10:18 AM   #49
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thrust into my new fuck toy slowly, enjoying the moment as I hear her sobbing, but she still sucks on the end of the bottle, gulping down the thin gruel. She seems to be enjoying her food too much, so I pull out of her pussy and walking around to her face, I remove the bottle and insert my cock in her mouth instead. Her sucking of my cock slows in comparison to how she was working the nipple on the bottle, but I enjoy her mouth anyway, enough to fill her mouth with my sperm.

After cumming in her mouth, I replace the bottle of gruel with one of cool water. Squeezing on the plastic bottle, I force water into her mouth and pinch her nose shut, giving her moment of panic as she must feel like she is drowning. It’s just a few minutes of fun at her expense.

I move around her, bound as she is, looking for the best angles. Stepping over to the workbench, I grab a tripod and the camera and set them up, starting to photograph the bound naked bitch as she hangs from the ceiling, a feeding bottle still in her mouth.

Absent mindedly I wonder how she will look on the web, her naked form offered for sale to the highest bidder. “Womb for rent?” perhaps as I consider breeding her. As a slave she is a miserable failure, but she may have a future as a breeding sow…

“Smile Slave” I say as I snap away with the camera.