View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 02:32 AM   #48
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In so much agony from the way i am bound. My body aching from the cleanign i recieved, his roughness with the brush caused my slowly healing wounds from the whipping the other day with the cable to the front of my body. however the thought of food like substances helped eas the pain. I willingly suck on the bottle as much as i can, i am starving hungry and so thirsty, i cant remember how long its been since i had food or water in my stomach. Under normal conditions i wouldnt dare touch the stuff in the bottle but right now its like heaven to me.

I was enjoying my holes free from when suddenly he stepped behind me and shoved into my raw pussy, making it bleed straight away from the affect the dildos caused to it. Ide hate to think what they had done to my insides.

Tears flood down my eyes with each thrust of his, he seems to enjoy this. He doesnt seem to care about the pain and torture he is causing me, its like im just a peice of meat to him.