View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 06:01 PM   #47
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Many hours later I return to the heavy hatch set into the floor. Swinging it open I find her lying about where I left her, on her side in the murky water. Two things have saved her from the rats. First she managed to wriggle around the filthy water and wash much of the gravy from her body and second, a large black snake has chosen to curl up on her warm body to await any rat foolish enough to get in striking range. The snake has kept the rats at bay, to her mixed fortune and both the rats and the snake have forgone their meals.

I slide a ladder into the hole and climb down into the pit. Unlocking the padlock the binds the manacles on her arms and leg shackles together, and then toss her over my shoulder for the long climb out of the pit.

Dumping her on the floor within the yellow circle the marks the limits of her world in the old barn, I connect a cable strung to an overhead hoist to the manacle’s chain. I use the hoist to pull her to her feet in the classic strappado and leave her hanging in the middle of the floor, her arms painfully wrenched up behind her back.

Returning with a small chemical toilet, I move to the side of my new slave and release the harness that holds the dildos in her ass and cunt in place, then pull them out of her holes. They come out raw and red, having rubbed in her guts for nearly three days. Flipping the lid open on the hassock shaped chemical toilet, I release the hoist to slowly lower her onto the waiting toilet seat.

“Empty your bowels slave!” I command her, whether she will or not is unimportant. She hasn’t eaten in as many days, so he may have nothing to expel. But I’m sure that her release from the plugs feels good and her asshole, having been forced open for several days by the hard plugs will take some time before its sphincter closes fully again.

I let her sit on the toilet for a while, the closest thing to a natural position she’s been in for days.

The girl stinks. Her smell is ripe and foul and I step out of the circle only to return with two buckets and a brush. One bucket contains warm soapy water, the other cold clear water. Hoisting the nearly naked woman back up into the air, I hang her by her own arms so she dangles freely in the air. I pull the long boots from her legs, the wet leather sticking to her tired flesh, and toss the boots aside.

Then I start scrubbing the naked woman from head to toe. Her still gagged face turns to watch me as she cries in pain from the agony of hanging from her arms, still pinned behind her. Her shoulder joins must be screaming at her in agony. No matter, she’s just a slave after all.

Finished scrubbing her with the warm water and brush, I dump the cold water over her to flush the last of the soap and dirt away, then I lower her back to the ground just enough that her feet touch the floor again.

Her dinner awaits; the calf feeding bottle is full of thin warm gruel. The bottle looks like an oversized baby bottle with a long penis like nipple intended for baby calves rather than people. I slide the long nipple of the calf feeding bottle into the hole of the spider gag she still wears and it clicks in place. Squeezing the plastic bottle, I force gruel into her mouth and she has to suck to clear her throat, and to swallow the gruel to breath. Slowly I’ll force feed her if she doesn’t suck willingly. Later a similar bottle full of water will fill her mouth, and she’ll either drink the clean water inside or I’ll force it upon her as well.

But for now, I’ll let her suck the gruel on her own. It’s time for me to enjoy my slave and I step behind her grabbing her ass. Unleashing my hard cock from my pants, I slip its length into her raw pussy from behind in doggy fashion. Fucking her slowly I look down to see the red coating of blood and mucus on my cock as it pistons into her.

“Enjoying the ride slave?” I ask, but somehow I don’t think so.